Current open Audit Manager positions
Established, exciting accounting firm looking for enthusiastic, seasoned Audit Manager to further relationships with clients, progress knowledge, and possesses a desire to advance within our company.
- Supervises complex audits and staffs engagements to achieve objectives including staff development, client needs, and engagement profitability.
- Outlines engagement objectives, issues, findings, and recommendations in client situations.
- Reviews workpapers and financial statements.
- Manages client relationships with integrity by monitoring client needs and building value into professional service.
- Evaluates the costs, benefits, and risks of alternative solutions to client problems or needs.
- Capitalizes on personal and professional experiences to develop business and practice lines.
- Provides mentoring and technical training for staff in the audit department.
- May assist with client billings to ensure work performed is reflected.
- Participates in business development.
- Participates in community organizations and industry functions.
- Performs other accounting, auditing and related duties as needed in engagements.
The position of Audit Manager will supervise and delegate duties to Associate and Senior Associate level staff, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Required.
- 6-8 years of audit experience in public accounting required.
- Valid Certified Public Accountant license required.
- Advanced knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles.
- Skilled in networking and business development.
- Appropriate interpersonal skills and ability to develop good rapport with employees and clients.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above including Microsoft Excel and audit related software.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Brown, Graham & Company, P.C. is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Download the Application form and submit to email@example.com.