Our Business Advisory Expertise
Running a successful business is no small task. From daily decision-making to long-term planning, you have a lot of choices to make. How confident are you that you are making the right decisions? Is your strategy based on solid financial information? Do you have access to real-time data and the ability to efficiently interpret it?
Our business advisory professionals are eager to help you transform your vision for your business into a reality. We work diligently to develop a complete understanding of your organization, your system, and your people, then use that knowledge to assist you in making your operations more efficient and effective. At Brown Graham, your business is our business, and your success is our success.
Brown Graham Business Advisory Services
- Bookkeeping and External Accounting Support
- Cost-containment Strategies
- General Ledger Entry and Month-end Closings
- Accounting System Design, Setup, and Training
- Business Budgeting and Planning
- Cash Flow Forecasts and Projections
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Payroll, Property, and Sales Tax Advice
- Management Advisory Services
- Internal Control Studies
- Succession Planning