Our Audit Expertise
Today’s business environment is complex and fast-paced and ensuring that your organization is both meeting regulatory requirements and able to obtain the financial support that it needs is no small task. In order for your organization to grow and create value, you need to garner the trust of your customers, lenders, vendors, and other key parties. The best way to establish this type of trust is by having Brown Graham provide the appropriate level of assurance to your financial statements and operations. These financial statement engagements are much more than just a way to establish trust; they offer key information about the state of your organization and assist you in making better business decisions.
An assurance engagement performed thoroughly and accurately yields a wealth of information about your organization. The Brown Graham professionals have the knowledge and resources necessary to first perform your engagement then help you put the results to work for you.
Brown Graham Audit Services
- Agreed-upon Procedures
- Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
- Cash Flow
- Budgeting Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Evaluation of Internal Control Systems
- Forecasts and Projections
Brown Graham is affiliated with a number of audit-focused subgroups of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) including the Private Companies Practice Section, the Governmental Audit Quality Center, and the Peer Review Program. These associations assure our strict adherence to all professional standards, regulations, and laws, giving our clients peace of mind regarding their financial reporting.
Determining the Level of Assurance Service You Need
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) provides standards that allows Brown Graham to offer three levels of assurance on financial statements audits, reviews, and compilations. Your Brown Graham assurance expert will help you determine which level of service best meets your needs.
- Audit: With this level of service, our team will provide assurance that the financial statements are free of material misstatements.
- Review: Our team will conduct in-depth discussions with your organization’s management and provide an analysis of your financial results, with limited assurance.
- Compilation: Our team will compile your financial statements into the proper format, under Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or the applicable basis of accounting, without providing assurance on management’s information.
- Agreed-upon procedures: Our team reports the findings related to specific procedures performed as agreed to with you and other members of your firm’s organization. These procedures are generally applied to specific matters for use by management or other specific parties.