Current open Audit Senior Associate positions
Established, exciting accounting firm looking for enthusiastic, seasoned Senior Audit Associates to further relationships with clients, progress knowledge, and possesses a desire to advance within our company.
- Performs audit, review, or compilation procedures for clients.
- Plans and performs all phases of an engagement including workpaper preparation, financial statement preparation, and report preparation.
- Prepares trial balances and complex financial statements using audit software programs, Word, and Excel.
- Reconciles accounting information to control accounts.
- Requests and collects appropriate information to diagnose and solve client problems.
- Coordinates various activities to meet client needs within a specified time frame.
- Trains lower-level staff on the various aspects of an audit and delegates work based on availability and experience.
- Understands and applies work procedures and effectively tailors plan, as necessary.
- Maintains awareness of general business trends and issues and applies that knowledge to client issues and solutions.
- Performs other accounting, auditing and related duties as needed in engagements.
- Participates in business development.
The position of Senior Audit Associate does not have any supervisory responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Required.
- 2-5+ years of audit experience in public accounting preferred.
- Valid Certified Public Accountant license or working toward obtaining CPA license preferred.
- Possess working knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with clients and employees.
- Appropriate interpersonal skills and ability to develop good rapport with employees and clients.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above including Microsoft Excel and audit related software.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Brown, Graham & Company, P.C. is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Download the Application form and submit to email@example.com.