Current open Tax Manager Positions
Established, exciting accounting firm looking for enthusiastic, seasoned Tax Managers to further relationships with clients, progress knowledge, and possesses a desire to advance within our company.
- Reviews business and individual tax returns.
- Prepares high level tax returns.
- Signs completed tax returns.
- Interviews clients to obtain information for tax returns or other projects.
- Reviews tax accruals.
- Manages client relationships by monitoring client needs and building value into professional service.
- Evaluates the costs, benefits, and risks of alternative solutions to client problems or needs.
- Performs tax research and other special projects.
- Provides feedback to develop the tax practice.
- Capitalizes on personal and professional experiences to develop business and practice lines.
- Provides mentoring and technical training for employees in the tax department.
- May assist with client billings to ensure work performed is reflected.
- Participates in business development.
- Participates in community organizations and industry functions.
- Performs other accounting and tax related duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
The position of Tax Manager supervises and delegates duties to Associate and Senior Associate level staff, while providing mentorship and feedback for their career development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- 6-8 years of experience in tax accounting required.
- Valid Certified Public Accountant license preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of tax accounting principles and IRS regulations.
- Ability to display skill in networking and business development.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- Appropriate interpersonal skills and ability to develop good rapport with employees and clients.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above including Microsoft Excel and tax related software.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Brown, Graham & Company, P.C. is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Download the Application form and submit along with your resume below.