Current open Tax Senior Associate positions
Established, exciting accounting firm looking for enthusiastic, seasoned Senior Tax Associates to further relationships with clients, progress knowledge, and possess a desire to advance within our company.
- Prepares individual, business, and other types of tax returns for clients in various types of entities and industries.
- Performs special tax projects for clients as needed.
- Performs research activities as tax issues arise.
- Communicates with clients, the IRS and other business professionals as needed.
- Coordinates various activities to meet client needs within a specified timeframe.
- Assists with training/mentoring employees in the tax department.
- Understands and applies work procedures and effectively tailors plans as necessary.
- Maintains awareness of general business trends and issues and applies that knowledge to client issues and solutions.
- Participates in business development.
- Performs other accounting and tax related duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
The position of Senior Tax Associate does not have any supervisory responsibility.
- 2-5 years of experience in tax accounting preferred.
- Valid Certified Public Accountant license or work toward obtaining CPA license preferred.
- Well-rounded knowledge of tax accounting principles and IRS regulations.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with clients and employees.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- Appropriate interpersonal skills and ability to develop good rapport with employees and clients.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above including Microsoft Excel and tax related software.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Brown, Graham & Company, P.C. is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Download the Application form and submit along with your resume below.