Meagan’s primary focus when it comes to serving her clients is building quality relationships, both professional and personal.
Favorite Quote: “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
Fun Fact: Meagan was a college athlete—she played basketball for four years.
A loyal professional, Meagan has devoted the entirety of her accounting career to serving on the Brown Graham team. She started with the firm as an intern while she was still in school and then joined Brown Graham full-time in 2014. Today, she serves as a Principal. Meagan does a lot of tax work for the agriculture industry and is the go-to person for Texas franchise reporting and QuickBooks help in the Spearman office. She also performs several governmental audits, focusing mostly on municipalities.
Raised in Happy, Texas, Meagan currently lives in Gruver with her husband, Layne, and their dog, Ella. She loves Gruver for its welcoming and kind people. In her free time, Meagan enjoys running 5K races and half marathons, cooking, baking, and playing golf and basketball. She likes watching basketball and football—her favorite teams are the Oklahoma Sooners, OPSU Aggies, and Gruver Greyhounds.
- Odessa College
- Associate of Science in General Studies (2012)
- Oklahoma Panhandle State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting (2014)
- Oklahoma Panhandle State University Association of Alumni & Friends
- Executive Secretary/Treasurer, Board of Directors
- First Baptist Church Gruver
- Co-Youth Group Director
- Finance Committee
- Greyhound Booster Club
- Gruver Basketball Radio Broadcaster
- Hansford County Stock Show Association
- Bookkeeping/Office Committee